Current openings at Facet Medical Technologies include:
Job Title: Staff Accountant
Reports To: Controller
Department: Finance & Accounting
FLSA Status: Exempt
Primary Purpose: Assure efficient, timely and accurate processing of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable invoices. Maintains customer cash account and resolving issues as needed. Provided support as needed to management.
- Full cycle Accounts Payable.
- Full cycle Accounts Receivable.
- Conduct account analysis.
- Interact with customers and suppliers to resolve outstanding issues.
- Manage UK accounts and reconcile all related transactions including bank account reconciliation.
- Manage Georgia Sales & Use Tax Monthly.
- Manage international freight and foreign exchange charges.
- Coordinate and assist with annual physical inventory count.
- Support monthly closing.
- Coordinate with year-end audit.
- Maintain lockbox account and coordinate wire transfers.
- Prepare daily flash reports for management to assist in early identification of potential problems and/or opportunities.
- Four year Accounting degree.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience with full cycle AP/AR, cash application and GL account analysis.
- Intermediate excel skills to include Pivot Tables.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Time Management: Performs assigned tasks/projects in time allotted; plans accordingly to meet productivity goals; prioritizes tasks/projects appropriately.
- Quality of Work: Performs assigned tasks with accuracy; takes price in work; follows all quality programs, processes, and procedures.
- Job knowledge: Has a clear understanding of job duties and responsibilities; can demonstrate knowledge and understanding of job duties and responsibilities; demonstrates necessary technical skills throughout work.
- Problem Solving: Proactively identifies problems; works methodically to identify root causes and come up with possible solutions; resolves problems considering all factors including efficiency, costs, benefits, and risks.
- Initiative: Has a drive within self to do a better job; seeks opportunities to improve and learn more; takes on additional responsibilities; drives projects forward.
- Communication: Provides accurate and clear information in a timely manner; listens; uses appropriate words and tone verbally in writing; presents information in way that is thorough and understandable.
- Relationships: Respects others; works to find common ground when dealing with issues; team player; effectively works with other functions.
- Self-Development: Self-aware of personal development opportunities; creates a plan for continued development; works with manager to accomplish development activities; invests in self.
- Safety: Follows all safety programs, processes, and procedures; identifies and reports potential hazards or violations; drives safety initiatives and policies.
- Drive For Results: Do everything possible to meet goals or deadlines; consistently meet or exceed commitments; aggressively pursue all assignments and projects until completion, focusing your own and others’ energy on what really makes a difference; actively seeking out opportunities to improve delivery of service and new ways of working.
Salary Range is $47K – $55K
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.